Prof. Patricia Juncadella is a Colombian born artist who has been teaching art for over 20 years. She studied Fine Arts at Florida International University and Romero Hidalgo’s Art Academy.
Prof. Juncadella has been teaching at elementary and middle schools for over 20 years teaching over 600 students every school year.
She has now joined Stage Masters Conservatory.
- 2008-2011 – Fine Arts - Romero Hidalgo Art Academy, Miami Florida
- 1990-1992 – Fine Arts - Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- 2001-Present – Arts Teacher - Our Lady of Lourdes Parish School
- 2006-2010 – Mother of Christ Church
- 2017-Present – Art Professor – Stage Masters Conservatory for the Arts
- Teaching elements and principles of design, color theory, pencil, charcoal, pastel, acrylic painting and Art History to students from grades Kindergarten to 8th.
- Creating and directing the Annual Art Exhibit that showcases works of all students
- Training students selected to participate in the Academic Olympics for arts.
Stage Masters Conservatory for the Arts is proud to have Prof. Juncadella on staff as a Senior Professor.
Interested in Music, Dance, Theater or Art Lessons? Don't spend a penny or a minute more until you read this!
If you or your children are looking to take music lessons don't spend a penny or any of your time until you check out the FREE LESSON PLACEMENT SERVICE, an organization committed to helping music students find the perfect music professor TOTALLY FREE! There is a group of elite and carefully selected and Steinway Certified music professors that are available to teach music throughout South Florida in South Florida's most prestigious privated music conservatorys or in their private studios or in the comfort of your own home and you can have access to them TOTALLY FREE!
ATT: PIANO STUDENTS
How To Contact Us:
Stage Masters Conservatory for the Arts
14740 SW 26TH ST.
MIAMI, FL 33185